Tuesday, December 2, 2008

halloween 2008

halloween was a blast!! best halloween since a loong time. it was exciting and thrilling. we did many new things we never did before. I like the part where there was bloood everywhere. it was awesome. it would have been kool if I wasn't part of the haunted hallway, because I wanted to and I wished that I could have gone through the haunted hallway without knowing anything about it. it would have been funner. but it was good the way it happened. the carnival was pretty fun too. especially the part where the three boys eskimo danced with halloween suites on. it was hilarious!! this years halloween was entertaining, and hopefully it'll be much better.

1 comment:

Irniaq said...

I'm SOOOO happy that you thought it was such a good Haunted Hallway, Naomi. You guys were awesome! Thanks for all the work you put in!

; )