Monday, November 24, 2008

thanksGiving!!

Thanksgiving is the time of year when everyone eats big bird! and other delicious goods... Having thanks and being thankful is the main reason. We all are thankful for plenty of things. I am thankful for having friends! I could not live without friends! It would be too depressing without friends, and totally boring. I'm also thankful for school, because without school, I wouldn't be writing these simple words down for you to read. I'm soo very thankful that we have books to read!!! I love reading, and I don't know what I'd do without books!! books are fascinating!! I'm especially thankful for my parents, even at times we don't get along. Without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. They've supported me for seventeen miserable short years. And they've done a pretty good job. There are a ton of things I am thankful for, but I'd rather keep them to myself, you might get bored of my lloongg list of thankful's... =D =D =D.

No comments: