Wednesday, October 22, 2008

whatever is on my mind at the moment...


Only IF...
we were able to fly.
wouldn't it be soo awsum!
Life would be much easier.
No gas wastes polluting the air.
Okay, thats a weird topic.
I'm a hardcore book-addict!
haha-kidding!
but, I doo love to read books.
but at times I get bored of reading.
The kind of books I enjoy reading would be
adventurous, romantic, sci-fi, fantasy, and non-fiction.
how long does this post have to be?
I'm not really sure what it is were suppose to write about, soo I'm writing whatever is on my mind at the moment, and there isn't much on my mind right now. Just these words my fingers are typing and my mind thinking. I want gum. I need gum. But my pack of gum finished. I think i'll buy another pack today. There are so many things running through my mind right now that my fingers can't run as fast as my mind. But I'd rather not have them outta my mind cuz there are so many things you wouldn't want to know of. I'm not saying nasty crazy stupid stuff, just personal things. But anyway, I'm done here.

No comments: