Thursday, December 18, 2008

2008 is history and 2009 is a mystery

whoally! the year went by a bit tooo fast, I'm not ready for a new year, but I am at the same time. I'm tired of this crazi, fun, messed up, awesome year (2008). And i'm excited for a new year, 2009!! ...Scary though. Time flies by too quickly. I'm really looking forward to a very good year. But, I'm 100% sure that it will not be a good year. Nothing is ever perfect. But it will be a good year. I hope so. The years go by so fast. Way tooo fast. What makes time fly by so fast? I wonder why... It's so strange. What if it were the opposite?... if only it were. 2008 was a good year for me, but a lot more complicating. I learned a lot too. Many things. Hopefully 2009 will be ever better.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I agree! 2008 went by way too fast... and I find that every year goes a little faster than the year before. Ai ai ai!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas break!